Saturday, April 14, 2007

The Unborn Child


Father, in Jesus' name, I thank you for my unborn child. I treasure this child as a gift from You. My child was created in Your image, perfectly healthy and complete. You have known my child since conception and know the path that he/she will take with his/her life. I ask Your blessing upon him/her and stand and believe in his/her salvation through Jesus Christ.

When You created man and woman, You called them blessed and crowned them with glory and honor. It is in You, Father, that my child will live and move and have his/her being. He/she is Your offspring and will come to worship and praise You.
Heavenly Father, I thank and praise You for the great things You have done and are continuing to do. I am in awe at the miracle of life You have placed inside of me. Thank You! Amen.
from the book "Prayers that Avail Much" by Germaine Copeland

No comments: