Sunday, November 11, 2007

Long Time, No Blog

Sorry it has been a bit since I have posted anything. It's not that nothing has been happening, it's just a case of blog burnout. I think I'm over it and I've even found some new tools (ok, toys is more like it) that will make mobile blogging easier. Part of my job at AT&T is to be learned in all the new integrated devices. Those would be all the handhelds that are both voice and data capable. Since I work to ascertain the best mobile solution for business's these integrated devices are generally the Windows Mobile, Palm, and Blackberry devices and not the consumer styled flip phones. I'm now using a service called Shozu, that exports my images and videos to Flickr, YouTube or directly to my blogs. I'll try to post photos and videos more frequently with this service now being utilized.

Chelle and I did go to a Halloween party with a bunch of friends. We met up with friends Renee and Ugo at their place in Redondo Beach. The four of us met up with 17 more costumed freaks and took a Limo Bus to Hollywood. The bus made several stops for us and it was a blast. I wish I had a better camera with me, but I did manage to get a few photos. Unfortunately the camera phone I brought along that night didn't have the best flash.


Ugo didn't dress up but he did where a nice suit. Just kidding, he was a big headed mobster.


Chelle and Shelly


Here is an example of the less than stellar flash.

Chelle was dressed as a butterfly and I was a butterfly catcher. We did have a great time and got lots of candy.

No comments: