Saturday, August 18, 2007

Double Date

Friday night my buddy Sean and I treated our lady friends to a little romance. We started off at Bay Shore Boat Rentals at the Alomitas Harbor. We rented a Duffy Electric Boat and cruised around our old neighborhood, Naples Island.




The weather was beautiful and sun was just begining to set during our hour long cruise.




Chelle and I have been friends with Sean for some time, but this was our first time meeting Karin. We've already told Sean that we like her better than him and we will remain her friend if they stop seeing each other. Of course we were kidding, or were we? Let's hope we don't have to find out.



We packed a couple bottles of wine along with our finest plastic.




Captain Crowe at the helm. I learned everything I know from Captain Butch.

Link

After the boating, we dined at Tantalum. I didn't take any photos there, so you'll have to imagine how cool it is (or hit the link).
Later we ended our night at Morry's wine shop and Nico's backroom back on Naples Island.

1 comment:

Barb said...

I was so happy to see new pics of our lovies!!! You both look so great and your friends make a very cool couple. Love from mommie and daddy.