Wednesday, November 22, 2006

DisneyLand


I'm quite a photographer aren't I

Sunday Chelle and I went to Disneyland! It's been quite awhile since I have been, but even longer for Chelle. The last time she walked the streets of mouse land she was only 2. Surprisingly enough, she didn't remember much of it. I on the other hand was here every year while in High School because our church choir toured SoCal every summer and performed here.



Bella at the post office

I realize it has been a long time since I was last here, but there was a lot of different stuff. ToonTown is all new to me. The Haunted Castle was now the "Nightmare Before Christmas Haunted Mansion" and the Pirates of the Carribean was now altered to be more closely related to the movie. The Matahorn was closed for renovations as was the submarine ride. We did Star Tours, and were going to do Space Mountain until we read the doctors recommendation that mothers to be not partake. The best thing about going to Disneyland this time was that the drive home only took us twenty minutes instead of the two or three days it took when I was in choir in the 80s.



I wished I had got a better photo of this girl, but she was definitely a superfan! Her hair had mouse ears of all different colors shaved in it and her fignernails also were painted with the mouse logo.

No comments: