Tuesday, October 03, 2006

My Niece the Thespian



India Parish (actress)


India is a star! Friday the 29th was opening nite for "And Then They Came For Me" at the Foot Hill Theater in Nevada City, CA. The play is based on testimonial from two holocaust survivors. It was really great to see India performing. She was so great!


We also celebrated India's 15th birthday. It was actually on Monday the 25th, but we were happy to wish her happy birthday while we are all together as a family.






Ahnalin is growing up fast. We had a great time playing jax and chasing each other around the kitchen. She is a real cutie.




Saturday we all bar-b-qued on the back Patio. Don's parents Ralph and Lynn were very gracious host. They allow us to invade their beautiful home every time we visit. We are very blessed to have a great family as well as a great extended family.



Mom and Dad Crowe drove back with Chelle and I to our home. and will be staying with us all week. We are looking forward to spending more time with them. Dad has big plans to visit the Seal Training grounds near San Diego and the Reagan Ranch and Library in Simi Valley. I will try to get photos of that to post.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hey Christian, you probably won't remember me, but my name is Lisa Young (Brown), I am from Australia (now living in usa) and met up with you and ASU when you guys came over a couple of times back in 98 (in new zealand - I was singing with Hillsong at parachute u guys were the main act) & then again australia. Anyway, I was wondering if you could put me in touch with Patrick, I tried writing him on his blog spot, but I get the feeling he doesn't keep up with that much. if you don't want to give me his email, pls ask him to email me at lisaericbrown@charter.net
Thanks Christian.