Monday, September 10, 2007

Belmont Shore Classic Car Show



Sunday Chelle and I took a Vespa ride down to Belmont Shore, met up with our friend Sharon and walked 2nd street enjoying all the pristine classic cars. It is amazing how clean and shiny the cars are. I'm glad there are people that spend their time and energy fixing up all these old classic cars so I can enjoy them, I'm just glad that the people that do this are not related to me. Can you say obsessed? Wow, it would take so much time to get these cars as shiny as they are.




The whole street was blocked off and cars were parked on both sides of the street. There had to be 100 cars displayed. I didn't have my camera so I just took a few pictures with my Blackberry. It really doesn't do it justice. It was quite the scene.


Chelle and I love Belmont Shore and we miss it whenever we go back and hang out. It's a good thing we are still close.


It's been awhile since I posted a picture of the wieners just because. I couldn't resist this one. They laid down on the floor of my home office and fell asleep. Speaking of obsessed, I think I might be with our puppies.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Hi lovies!!! Great new pics. I was thinking of getting into this as a hobby but knowing how you feel I will cancel that idea!! Someone up in Sparks,NV.loves you a zillion. bye for now