Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Police Activity

I don't know how I missed posting this. We had such a great time, maybe it was because I didn't take my camera and forgot that I had these photos in one of my Blackberry. That's the trouble with working for a phone company and having more cellphone/PDAs than shoes.... then again, that's also my favorite part of the job.

Anyway, back on June 23rd. Our friends Aaron and Olyvia picked Chelle and I up and we went to Dodger Stadium to see the Foo Fighters and The Police in concert.

Here we are in the concession line. Beers are $52 and wine in a plastic cup is $57 (not really, but it's something close to that.)

I used to have the pleasure of working with Aaron at Sprint Nextel. Even though we no longer agree on the best cellphone transmission protocal, we can still be friends. Wow, we really are quite mature aren't we. For the record, AT&T Mobility's HSDPA is far better than Sprint's Ev-DO. I put that in there just to get Arron's goat. Actually, I'm not sure if he has a goat, I think he just has sheep.

As you can see we had front row seats ;-)

I wished I had seen the Police in their heyday, or at least later in the tour. They were a bit loose and they sounded like a band of three individuals trying to remember their parts. I heard they really got their groove back later in the tour. It was still great to see them, I've been a fan since I was in 6th grade.

No comments: